At OceanWise we are proud of our reputation and believe this success is down to the people who are a part of our company.
Working for OceanWise, we will provide Childcare Vouchers, allow flexible working hours and contribute to pension schemes.
We encourage a relaxed friendly working environment and do our best to keep staff informed about company decisions and include them in those decisions where we can.
We are recruiting a Marketing Coordinator to support our promotional and sales activities internationally. You will be responsible for implementing OceanWise’s marketing plan and contributing to the plan as you grow into the role.
The role includes the following duties:
- Understanding and maintaining details of OceanWise’s portfolio of products and services
- Creating and managing content for OceanWise’s promotional material, press releases and online presence, including the company’s quarterly newsletter and periodic campaigns
- Liaison with external designers, web developers and printers, ensuring the company’s objectives are met and its high standards maintained
- Manage and attend OceanWise’s presence at exhibitions and conferences, including the company’s annual workshops
- Undertake market research activities, including customer surveys and following up sales enquiries and opportunities
Educated to degree level or above, the ideal candidate will have held a marketing position in a technology related company. Knowledge of the marine environment or the maritime or upstream energy sectors is beneficial but not essential.
If you are an experienced software or GIS developer with a background in marine data acquisition and management then please send your CV and covering letter to: