Become a Partner
Collaborate with us to help you grow your business
Organisations wishing to collaborate with OceanWise to develop products and services, in response to new and emerging opportunities, to resell our products and services to end-users, or to incorporate our products and services into value-added applications, are invited to apply to become an OceanWise Licensed Partner.
By becoming an OceanWise Licensed Partner, you will benefit from:
- Access – to OceanWise’ markets and insights.
- Access – to our products and services, for evaluation and demonstration purposes.
- Early insights – to product developments, and more, via our Partners Newsletter.
- Promotional opportunities – including a free listing in our Partner Directory and the opportunity to speak/exhibit at OceanWise events.
- Brand association – use of our Licensed Partner logo on your products and promotional collateral.
- Technical support – contact our technical product team for advice and guidance.
- Account management – to help maximise your revenue potential, including product recommendations and licensing options.
- Marketing support – by working together to create joint case studies, press releases and campaign plans.
We have several types of Licensed Partner to cover a range of relationships:
- Collaborator – if you wish to collaborate and share information for mutual benefit, possibly to support joint bids on a project, or to investigate potential new products and services.
- Reseller – if you wish to resell any of our products and services to your customers. This includes the reselling of web services but NOT the use of OceanWise data in third-party applications which are then sold on.
- Supplier – if you wish to provide us with geospatial data, software or hardware, such as environmental instruments.
- Integrator – if you wish to use our products within your own desktop or web-based applications and sell on the resultant application to your customers.
- Training Collaborator – if you wish to work with us to develop and deliver training courses.
- User – if you wish to use our products in derived outputs which are sold on to your customers e.g. in reports, you will have to first become be a Reseller/Integrator.
If you are interested in becoming an OceanWise partner, download and complete part one of this form (Expression of Interest and Confidentiality Agreement) and email the part-completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org.