REGISTER NOW for our Marine Data Management and GIS Workshop, 27 November 2018
‘Data as Infrastructure’ by Leigh Dodds, Open Data Institute
Other presentations include:
- The Geospatial Commission – A Road Map for Change?
- Smart Ports – A Myth or Reality?
- Vulnerability Mapping in the Caribbean
- The Impact of GIS in Peel Ports
- Developments in Environmental Monitoring
- Where Land and Sea Collide – The Cartographic Challenge
- Free to attend
- Hear from industry experts on key developments in Marine Data, Geospatial Data and GIS
- Gain clarity around buzz words and phrases such as ‘Open Data’, ‘Smart Ports’ and ‘Big Data’
- Learn how GIS technologies can successfully deliver savings in time, effort and money for you and your stakeholders
- Discuss your own data management and GIS experiences and challenges
- Understand why data is not only a tool for transparency, it is an engine of efficiency and growth
- See why data is an asset rather than a liability!
- The event also provides a great opportunity to network and share experiences with peers, academic experts, practitioners and management from within the industry and from other sectors